Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hannukah oh Hannukah 2015!

So far this has been a lovely holiday season. I finally got my Hanukkah Cards out to family. And we have been busy eating jelly donuts, lighting candles and having latkes!

I was given the opportunity to work with the Hanukkah Special Edition kit from Clique Kits, and these are the cards I made:


LOVE these papers, had to use layers and tags on all these cards!


That American Crafts Vellum is yummy, it does have a number 9 on it, but I just covered it up!





This one is my favorite card! I used the Lawn Fawn Stamp with some Ranger embossing ink both in Patina and Gold. Really enjoying the gold twine, and there is a full pack so I have plenty more to play with. I'm going to print out some of my favorite candle lighting pics to go with the leftovers. I don't have any full sheets, but tons of stuff is left!





2 comments:

  1. Love your adorable Hanukkah cards, Charity!! I hope that it was wonderful and bright for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable Hanukkah cards, Charity!! I hope that it was wonderful and bright for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)