Thursday, May 7, 2015

Catching up 5-6

I am so sorry to everyone that I wasn't able to participate in the 2015 NSD events. I hadn't scheduled my post to go up for the blog hop, and I had to leave town because my father was very ill. He passed away on May1. I had several projects ready to share with you for the weekend and I'll be sharing those starting today.





This was my take on the sketch you can find at the SpiegelMomScraps facebook page, I really enjoyed using this sketch created by my fellow Sparkler Kat Benjamin. Jody, the owner of SpiegelMomScraps posted this layout on fb the other day for me, but I wanted to make sure you saw it! It's made with the Pinkfresh Studo's Up in the Clouds collection, I also doodled around the edges of the black cardstock with a Sakura Gel Pen and I wanted to make sure it showed up in the photo, that's why you see the floor as well. That vellum is from Webster's pages and the cork, washi and gold doilies are from SpiegelMomScraps. I AM LOVING the cork shapes, I have more projects coming up featuring them. Not sure how many of you might recognize them, but there are some Sassafras Lass stickers on this layout, I dug into my secret stash, I'm trying hard not to be a hoarder.

SMS supplies on this layout:
Gold Doily (I painted over it with pink chalk paint for the effect in the layout)
Cork Butterfly
Cork Heart
Cork Cloud
Washi Tape

What did you do for NSD? I hope you had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)