Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Thinking of you

Here is a quick card I put together using one of those awesome Julie Nutting Doll Stamps from Prima and using up papers from a Card Kit I got last year from Simon Says Stamp. I haven't subscribed to their card kits, but I have gotten several of them in the past and I LOVE seeing the releases every month. I think I've finally used up all the paper that came from this kit. The shoes on the doll are just colored in with copic markers, not paper pieced. The stickers on the card came in the same kit, and This card goes with my... make more anytime cards thing I'm trying to do this year.




Be sure and stop back by tomorrow to see what I've come up with for the Clique Kits March Pep Rally! I can't wait to share with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)