Thursday, March 12, 2015

Moments

It's the weirdest thing how sometimes a kit just lets you know what you'll be scrapping with it. I knew as soon as I saw the J'adore kit that I wanted to make a mini book with it, and make a mini I have, I just haven't shared it yet. As I looked through the papers trying to decide what to use to make my mini, all of a sudden stories of my mother's parents kept coming to mind, I started writing them down and after ransacking all my old photos and not finding the photos I needed, I started texting to ask mom to PLEASE send me pics of her parents, she responded by texting some back and I was set... photos to go with my stories and precious memories logged!


The only items not from the March Kit are those diecut flowers and word and they are left over from my January Clique Kit. (The background cardstock is from my stash.) The Stamp is by Mama Elephant and I have to say it's in a set of stamps that can be used for ANYTHING! It's called Filigree.

This kit sold out at Clique Kits and let me tell you, that is FANTASTIC! They have so much support and lots of fun stuff is in the works! I can't wait for next month as they celebrate their first year! I've been a subscriber since the first kit and it just keeps getting better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)