Thursday, March 5, 2015

I got a new name!

I was digging all the hearts and lovely pink and navy combo and last week I got all the paperwork turned in so I now have a last name (you say Feit like "fight.") I love getting all my feelings out on paper, it's the best kind of therapy I know. I making pages like this that are just filled with my thoughts and feeling, they are so fun to look back at later and I just put them in my regular book with my pages full of pictures. 


I used one of the glassine bags that some of the embellies came in with my kit to journal on. I also wanted to let you know that I will be doing a review of the pen I used to journal on the glassine, it's something I had bought for another purpose then realized it would write on slick surfaces. I did some stamping on this layout and used the Lovely Thoughts Stamp set by Paper Smooches. The papers and embellies are from my Clique Kit Punxsutawny for the rest of the layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Mrs. Feit!! Wonderful journaling showcase & layoit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)