Thursday, February 26, 2015

More Thank You Notes


I forgot that I hadn't posted the rest of the thank you cards that I made for my surprise shower gifts, I've made quite a few cards this year! I just stamped some of my favorite images and played with different coloring and watercoloring techniques. I did some embossing. I broke out some precious papers that I have been hoarding since Chrismastime. I also broke out some dies and did some diecutting (I got some new Paper Smooches dies I just had to use! LOVE the pinked circles!!!)





Watercolored with Distress inks and the stamp set is Paper Smooches: Cosmos



Background is distress inked and then sprayed with some Perfect Pearls Mist in Perfect Pearl. I used the Paper Smooches Dies : Pinked Circles. Images on this card are from Lawn Fawn: Yeti Set Go, Here's the Scoop



The Papers on this card are from American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charms 6x6 paper pad, the folded "ribbon" is fabric tape from Maya Road. The twine was a piece of scrap twine just in my stash. The enamel shape is from the Amy Tangerine Stitched Collection, I also used the Paper Smooches Pinked Circle Dies and Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go Stamp Set.



I'm sure you can tell that I just had a blast coloring the Yeti from Yeti Set Go. I love this little critter! I had also just gotten those Pinked Circle Dies and really love using them, they came on their own magnetic piece and I can't tell you how awesome that is! Great Job Paper Smooches!! The papers again are from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charms paper pad and the glittery pieces are American Crafts Glitter Tape, that enamel dot is from Amy Tangerine Stitched Collection. Those butterflies are from a Martha Stewart Punch that was the best money I ever spent on a punch because I have used it so much!! The Thanks is from the Lawn Fawn Love you a Latte stamp set.



One last card, and I really really love this one (who am I kidding I love them all and had so much fun playing with these stamps and papers. Still papers from Lucky Charms, Glitter Tape from American Crafts, My fav punch from Martha Stewart and and enamel shape from Amy Tangerine (I really wasn't sure if I'd use these shapes and LOVE that I incorporated them into the cards. They came in a Clique Kit and this is why I love kits, they send me things to try I might not have picked on my own.) The Thanks is from Lawn Fawn and their Love you a Latte set.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, thanks to the snow I'm catching up on getting posts ready, this one I thought would be up last week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)