Thursday, October 16, 2014

Try Again

I've been debating in my head if I should share this layout or not, but I've had it ready to post for a few weeks, I used my September Clique Kits to put it together. I haven't had a lot of sunny days for photographing when I haven't been at work lately so I'm behind taking pics, but I have some more things to post very soon, including a PRIZE WINNING LAYOUT from a crop I attended in Tennessee!

This layout is based around a copy of an email that I was sent about not quite making the cut for a design team, I've scribbled my feelings around it and the fact that I'm going to keep applying! I love how this turned out, and I have to admit I was very sad to not make it, but it's ok, it just means it isn't my time!


Everything in this layout was from the September Clique Kit except the unicorn, I stamped this unicorn from Critters Ever After by Lawnfawn and watercolored it one day when I just felt like stamping and coloring, I had made some New Year's cards from the images but this unicorn was left over so I used it on my layout. I love that unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)