Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Week 3 Sept 21-27


It's working! I'm playing along with my favorite challenge sites and coming up with some creative projects!! Today I'm playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for Week 3 Sept 21-27 and it's an:



In my trend of making New Year's Cards for the upcoming holiday (Starts Wednesday the 24th) I decided to use the Paper Smooches set Kibitzing Icons and started stamping and playing. I knew I wanted to color this image with my copic markers, and I stamped it out over and over again and tried different color combinations and decided what colors I liked best, and then decided that because it IS a holiday card, it needed some bling... and I stamped my image in veramark and GOLD embossed it. Then I colored the image with my favorite combo of colors and cut it down, I inked the edges with distress ink. I grabbed my Clique Kits September Kit for some paper, I dug around in my older stash and found this making memories frame and some twine and put it all together for this:


I just love how this image turned out! I'm not the best copic artist but I'm really, really pleased with the coloring. Thanks so much for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what happened to my last comment!?!? Sorry if this is a repeat!

    LOOOOOOOOOVE this card! LOVE those papers and the little frame around the images! Great coloring! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are working in advance for NYE! I am still working on my cards from Christmas three years ago! LOL!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the PSS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! NO JOKE--- it just hit me that the New Year just started on the 24th (right?)!! I'm new to the Jewish calendar and following their holidays! SO SORRY I thought this was for January!

    Regardless of when this card is for--- I LOVE IT:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)