Thursday, September 4, 2014

Communication BREAKDOWN!

I went on a little vacay over Labor Day, down to the Outer Banks in NC. It was amazing, and relaxing... I reached a state of relaxation that I wasn't sure I could reach without wine. It was awesome, and hot. The ocean was beautiful and the beach was uncrowded. I walked around Manteo, Duck, Kitty Hawk etc... and there was a scrapbook store!

It's called Beach Memories if you want anything to scrap your beach vacation, she has it! If you want a selection of stuff that maybe you haven't seen before... she has it. She carries the stuff you don't see at the box stores, and she carries things she loves and uses!

AWESOME. And I picked up some stuff for myself of course. Here is a quick peek:


I got two of those Tim Holtz folios (one of each size). Some crinkle ribbon which I have had in the past but have been out of forever. I got some Kaisercraft Sparklets in clear and I got the 8x8 pad of By the Sea (by Graphic 45) and some Scor Tape which I hear is AWESOME! Can't wait to get started on my beach book! I have TONS of pics of birds on the beach!

OH and as soon as I got home, my computer crashed and it took me almost 24 hours to get it back up and running, I wanted this post up first thing this morning, but life doesn't always turn out the way you plan. And I'm happy to still be in some of that relaxed vacation haze so that I can just roll with it.

It's the best way to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)