Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wishing you Sunshine and Rainbows

Needed a few congrats and good luck type cards for some awesome young people leaving where I work to go off to college. These girls have been there longer than I have and I'm going to miss them!

I pulled out my fav set of stamps from Paper Smooches it's called Spectrum and I just LOVE it!!!

I came up with this card:

(Those pawprints are from Who Let the Dogs Out by Technique Tuesday and are appropriate because we work in a veterinary clinic)

I also grabbed one of my favorite 3x4 cards from the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine Collection and a sticker from Capture Life by Allison Kreft and came up with this card:

(I was inspired to use the flamingo because one of the girls is headed to Miami for a little vacay before college classes start!)

Sometimes card are so hard for me... I think they look simple but I just struggle... sometimes it's pretty easy... weird.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)