Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Yum


This is the back of Tuesday's post. It is about the first fried green tomato of the year. Some might think this is silly, but food was a focus when I was growing up... food was equal to love, my grandmother would cook my favorite meal when I would go spend the night with her as a child and if I felt bad, my mom would provide whatever my favorite food was to make me feel better. No judgements people, I don't think anyone was saying this was a bad thing back in the day :)



I have both diecuts and 2x2 cards from Simple Stories in these pockets, and a good amount of journalling if I do say so myself. I used sticker, and there is a piece of a stamped image peeking out from behind a photo. It's a stamped image of a lemon slice that I tried to make look like a tomato... a green tomato. Um, there are some stickers, those white letter stickers are from Simple Stories and they came in a previous Clique Kits kit. The flair is exclusive to Clique Kits and I LOVE IT! They may still have some in the store so here is the link. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and check out what I've been up to. Let me know what you are working on right now and where to find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)