Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reserved Star

These pages are all about the night a group of Star's friends went to Bobby McKeys! We had a blast, most of these folks I had only met once before but we all had a fantastic time! Bobby McKeys is a piano bar with "dueling pianos" they played a ton of things that were not by Billy Joel (and some Billy Joel). They even did a cover of the Game of Thrones theme and Fat Bottom Girls by Queen (those were requests from our table).




A few times they let confetti drop from the ceiling onto everyone there so I grabbed some up to save and stuck it all over the one page... I used the set of Stamps by Shimelle Laine that were exclusive to Two Peas (that I just got) on the side of that layout, that Play flair was exclusive to Clique Kits and came with the April Kit I believe. That polka dot made of sequins came in a Sprinkles box by Webster's Pages, That viewmaster embellie was fussy cut from that very sheet of paper then popped up on foam dots to add a little dimension. I LOVE that photo of Star and myself. Those embellishments are all on top of the pocket page because I had stitched it shut after putting those sequins in the other side and I had forgotten that I might want to put something in the back side. Those word bubble tags are by Elle's Studio and I got those from the Clique Kits store to go with my stuff! OK, whew, lots of wordy blogging for such a small amount of journalling on this page.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! I love that you saved the confetti for your page. I'm always picking up things from the places I go. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)