Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bee Happy, You are my dad!

Father's Day is this weekend and I'm sending out my card to my Daddy today. I combined SEVERAL stamp sets from Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn for both the background and building the sentiment. The heart is a "page" out of a Maya Road Canvas book, The "washi" is fabric tape from Maya Road as well (can anyone say ... warehouse sale). The background paper is from and old K &Company paper pad I've been hoarding for several years now. I edged everything with distress ink in vintage photo.


Breaking down the Lawn Fawn:
 bee, trail and "happy" ... Hello Sunshine
dad and ! ... Say Cheese Too

Breaking down the Paper Smooches:
you are ... Chit Chat
my ... Hooties
background honeycomb ... Geo Graphic

The background is done with Gelatos and the black ink is a Faber-Castell Big Brush pen. I added my own comma. I love the super handmade look... I think my Daddy will love this card!

Now that I'm in a stamping mood, let me share with you the Summer School kit from Clique Kits AND some stamps I pulled from my stash to use with it (possibly).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)