Saturday, May 31, 2014

You Don't Know Jack

I am convinced that I had a "celebrity siting" when I was in NYC December 2013. I snapped a covert pic of who I think is Sean Hayes (and yes he is breakfasting with a lady with red hair worn in a syle that seems to be very Debra Messing but no comment on that...
I posted this pic on Facebook in December and I had friends who said it wasn't him, but I wanted to leave him privacy and not interrupt his meal ( or spoil my own illusion ) so I just kept this pic on my phone and cherished the memory of my own celebrity siting. :)

The ruffle is by Glitz Design, the paper and border are from the Basic Grey Highline collection, those awesome blingy jewels are also Glitz and I have just hoarded and drooled over them long enough! That mist is by Maya Road. The gold diecuts are from Clique Kits, they are the diecuts from the May kit, Field Trip and they are cut from the Fancy Pants gold paper in Field Trip. LOVE that gold paper!!! My favortie Momento Tuxedo Black journalling pen decided to quit on me right after I started journalling on this layout. Oh well, I hope to replace it soon. In the meantime I'll just use whatever I can find around here that will work. The tiny word sticker is from Authentique, the letter stickers are from Echo Park and Basic Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)