Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Pocket Page about Bees and the White House

I've done several pages already about my friend Monica's visit from February like these and this one and I've had this one partially sorted into a pocket page protector (this one is from Echo Park, I ordered one of their Photo Freedom collections last year) but had never finished with the embellishing and journalling until NSD10K got me into gear! Here is the completed page... it covers our walk by the White House and our trip to an awesome bakery!


The papers here are just Kraft mixed with prints from Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night collection. I LOVE that paper from the 6x6 pad with the little dance footprints on it because we WALKED a LOT that day! I used the Wish You Were Here stamp set from Lawn Fawn to decorate one of my pockets... LOVE that stamp set!! Those kraft arrows are from Maya Road, The stickers and little epoxy hearts are from Chickaniddy Crafts, The slide frame is from Crate Paper, The Pier Colleciton, The flair is from October Afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)