Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rehoboth Adventure

Using the March Sketch and the March Kit from Scrapbook Circle I scrapped some photos from my trip to Rehoboth beach last year. I love all of these colors and journalling cards, the wooden thickers were left over from my November kit and they made me think of the boardwalk so I threw those in. I have some more photos from that day and a few more to get printed, for some reason my home printer wasn't doing a good job, so I'm sending them over to Persnickety Prints  because I want them to look as good as these photos do (these were my tester 4x6 prints to see how their photos would look). I love that the colors in these photos are so true to life... ok enough said. Can't wait to scrap the rest of my pics with this kit.

2 comments:

  1. Cool take on the sketch! The woodgrain thickers do look great on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played along with the sketch. Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)