Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Six Flags was Always Fun

I have been out of my normal home for the last couple of weeks and it's been different. I was mostly knitting, but Saturday I had to come by home to pick up my SCRAPBOOK Circle Kit for February! I love LOVE these kits! This month was full of Chickaniddy goodies along with some October Afternoon. and other lovely things... check them out!

I made a quick video to show you all the lovely goodies (I did pick up the add ons this month and that Metallic Paper from Chickaniddy is a MUST HAVE!!!).



Here is the first layout I've completed with the kit. It has yellow cardstock from the kit, my photo which is terrible but taken from the years before we had those flip around screens or cell phones for selfies... and the labels and layering pieces were cut from paper in the Chickaniddy Date Night 6x6 Paper Pad and there are some stickers from the Date Night Sticker sheet as well. The photo is framed with that AWESOME gold metallic paper!!! The Flair, Boca paper and chipboard numbers are from October Afternoon Daily Flash collection. It's a special layout because it's of a happy time before I was married, with the man who was to be my husband. I've been scrapping mostly sad memories about him in 2013, but when I saw this photo I was moved to scrap something happy... which I take as a very good sign.


3 comments:

  1. Really great layout. Love how you clustered so many stickers, layers and chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shariny. I love how you used Chickaniddy here. Great six flags page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that you shared this with us. It's so beautiful and I love that journaled on the basket :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)