Thursday, February 6, 2014

Paper Smooches Feb 2-9 Anything Goes Challenge





I received the Spectrum Set of Stamps this week from Paper Smooches and had a fun little quick coloring session with them. I pulled out the little scraps of paper and stickers from my Scrapbook Circle scraps from the October kit So Happy Together (these were still available when I checked last and are SO LOVELY!!!) So I cut out my little unicorn and threw together this cute little card. It's also good for anytime.

OH... I got the Metropolis stamp set when I purchased the Spectrum set because I wanted this little moon and stars for my unicorn. There's other tiny stamps I want to use to make unicorns as well... so if you are a pony fan... I reccommend buying these two together ;).


So this is my entry into this week's challenge. I LOVE it!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I also love this Unicorn :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PS Sparks!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)