Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Date Night and You and Me

Using awesomeness from Chickaniddy Crafts that was in my Scrapbook Circle kit (there's some Scrapbook Circle Exclusive stuff in this two pager as well. LOVE this month's kit. Had a girlfriend visiting me and we had a blast running around DC!


You can click for a larger view.

I used some Art Anthology Sorbet paint with a Heidi Swapp stencil for the tiny stars on my background papers. I also got a set of Le Pen  pens and used the teal one for my journalling. I think it worked out great. I'm entering these layouts in the #70 Challenge Tag You're It Scrapbook Circle Challenge. Have you entered? Also, Paper Smooches is having a sale TODAY only, I 've ordered some stamps off my wish list have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)