Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ClearScraps Castle (2013 Ren Faire)

I'm getting ready to have some company for a few days and my focus has been on cleaning lately so I haven't finished as many crafty projects (note here that cleaning is always hard if it involves anything that might inspire me which is almost ALL it involves LOL). I wanted to share an album with you that I teased last year but never shared in full. It's ready for pics but as there are lots of people in them that may or may not want to be in a blog post here, I'll share sans pics.

I am using this ClearScraps Sandcastle Album. This album will hold pics of my trip to the MD Ren Faire 2013 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. I used the Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden collection of papers and the sticker sheet, Stampendous Glitter, Petaloo white leaves/fern fronds that I colored with mists and rock candy stickles, and random laces and bling from my stash.
















I also filmed a video because I didn't think the pics did justice to this project... 



This was still processing as I posted today so if it doesn't show up at first, try again later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)