Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scrapping REAL (meaning not so good but of happy times) photos!

I wanted to do some scrapping with my kit lately and they had this inspiring sketch online that I wanted to play along with so I went flipping through the photos that I've had printed for a LONG time and found photos from when my friend Christi visited Memphis and she took ME to the annual BBQ Fest that is part of the Memphis in May activities every year. We had a BLAST! So I made a page with some of the photos and then because I wanted to keep the rest and because I had some Pocket pages handy... this basically became a 3 page layout! I love how the pocket page (this one is by We R Memory Keepers) made it easy to put TONS of photos next to the layout, and ALSO because  I put all my journalling in there and just played with photos and embellies on the layout.








I added Mr. Huey's mist in the color Hot Dog (there are a few drops of Shine also but it's not showing up really well). I cut the title Memphis in May with my Silhouette and covered it with Picket Fence Distress Stickles. The thick black Thickers were just in my stash already. The "orange" Thickers were included in my January kit and they are the canvas color it yourself kind.

Have you made any pocket pages? I know this will inspire me to scrap even MORE of my older photos to get them "looking" nicer in the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)