Saturday, January 25, 2014

Scrapbusting little anytime card for PaperSmoochesSparks Anything Goes!

Sometimes you just want to use up lovely things that you've been hoarding and this card is a perfect example!

Anything Goes is the challenge this week at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog.
Below is the link to Paper Smooches, if you haven't been there before they have tons of lovely stamps and dies and inspiration (they even have digital stamps you can download for free if you want to try them out).


So as I was saying, I had some lovely diecuts and acrylic and mini doilies that I just WANTED to use on a project, so I grabbed my Super stamps and used a Clear Scraps ATC card and some Staz-On ink and stamped that skyscraper skyline. Then pulled out some of the Pier Collection die cuts I've had sitting in a basket on my table and made this cute little anytime square card (the brad is from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection... see I'm really digging into my stash here). I adore this little card and am so happy to enter this project into this weeks challenge.

TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)