Saturday, January 4, 2014

Crafty Goals for 2014 on Paper!

WHEW! I made my first layout for 2014 and it turned out ok. I really like the products on this layout and most of them came from the main December Kit from Scrapbook Circle. I pulled out my favorite Thickers from this year as I had ALL of the numbers left on that sheet and those Gold Maggie Holmes Thickers worked so well on my NY layout! I enjoy using "holiday" products on projects that aren't for that "holiday. The 3x4 card is exclusive to Scrapbook Circle and I just loved that it said Happy in those lovely colors. A few Fancy Pants Chipboard Stars, some "stamps from Basic Grey a snip of AWESOME Starburst design paper from Webster's Pages and that lovely glittery twill. Accents from journalling cards by Webster's pages and a teeny tiny date sticker.
ooo, see that star stamp, it's also a scrapbook circle exclusive ;)

Here is a more detailed shot of my journalling with my craft goals listed.



Can't wait to go by and pick up my photos for my 2013 December Daily and get it all pretty and posted for you. Did you do a December Daily? Is it finished? Hugs everyone! What are your crafty goals for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Fun page! I love that there isn't a photo and the focus is on the journaling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)