Thursday, January 9, 2014

CHA 2014 YES! Can't WAIT!! Bring on the new stuff!

I have been scrapping, I made a card for Tuesday's post. I was working on a page to have ready for you today, and l finally gave up last night, I've just felt so icky this week. Not sick, just achy and eh so I finally put it aside and gave myself permission not to finish. It's ok. I love consistantly having new things for you to look at but it was just such a struggle, and that's not what I'm about. So I thought I'd let you know what I've been drooling over in since the CHA sneak peeks have started.







Glitz Designs, Carpe Diem and 77





(there are more, this one is just my favorite!)

There's my list, I've been trying to keep it short, there is a LOT of lovely stuff on it's way folks, these are just on my want to get asap list :). 

What's on your list?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)