Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little TAG for VD!

I've decided to join another swap with my buddies from TN and our theme is Valentine's Day. Here are my tags:











I really felt like I was channeling Heidi Swapp before it was over! I used papers from the January Add-On from Scrapbook Circle and everything else was already in my stash. I LOVE using my stash! I love using all the stuff I have in projects to be enjoyed. I used a Stencil from Heidi Swapp for those mini pink hearts on the black tag, the hearts are moulding paste with glimmer mist mixed in. I used some silver paint and stamp from Technique Tuesday. All those trims were in my ribbon holder and then I misted everything with what turned out to be all the rest of my Gold Lame Color Shine... I need to get some more ASAP ;)

Making anything special for February?



1 comment:

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)