Sunday, November 24, 2013

Paper Smooches Challenge November 18-24!

I'm getting in just under the wire for this challenge, mostly because I had to clean up my craft table to find space to make a card! I'm using my Scrapbook Circle November Kit for this because Therewas paper in there that was perfect for the challenge.

This week was a Cool Shades Challenge and here are the colors:

Here's my card:


I love paper piecing this little gnome, he just makes me smile! I used my copics for coloring his clothes and beard (um and skin). The papers and 3x4 cards came from the kit, that scrap of doily and the tag were just on my desk. I love how this little card turned out. Thanks so much for looking!

Have you played along with one of these challenges lately??? 


1 comment:

  1. OH how cute is that little gnome! LOOOOOOOVE him and your use of these colors:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you play along this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)