Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 2-8 Trend Watch ... PaperSmooches!!!

So I finished this card on Friday and filmed myself making it, it turned out very different than I planned, but sometimes things you make do that. I haven't figured out how to upload the video from my phone yet because it's so large ... argh....

Anyway it's Trend Watch week at PaperSmooches Sparks.


Here's the inspiration shot:


I did make a card this week, for a baby shower that's coming up later...


I do love that Hero Arts Neon Pink flower from the Calico set stamped over the polka dot from the Kate and Co MME 6x6 paper pad. And that paper pieced baby from Chit Chat set....

Those silver dots remind me of those little silver fancy dots for cookies... know what I'm talking about?

Hugs and thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love love love that you stamped over polka dots! AMAZING:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you will play along this week-- it's a SKETCH:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)