Thursday, September 5, 2013

A few of my favorite things

Lawnscaping Challenge #65 is underway and it's SUPER AWESOME, especially considering this past weekend I went to a Sound of Music Sing Along!


Here is the CAS card I came up with for this challenge... WARNING! This card totally brings up the 1980s to those of us who were there ;)


My FAVORITE THINGS: black cardstock, white ink (this is Unicorn from Hero Arts and is AWESOME... look at that white color on that black cardstock), Sharp Backdrops stampset and... THICKERS! I jumped into my stash and said what can I use! LOL, the aqua ones are Amy Tangerine Scene Thickers and the pink ones are way old from my stash they are Tiara and I have been deeply hoarding them.

So this is my submission for the favorite things challenge and I have a bonus card to share with you:


hugs!





5 comments:

  1. Sweet projects. Love the score to the sound of music. ONe of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the background you made! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs!!! Love your cards! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! That background that you created looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that brought me back to the '80s for sure! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)