Friday, August 30, 2013

This card is SO COOL!



Ok, so I'm LOVING this challenge with the distress products! I am also REALLY LOVING on the Sharp Backdrops set!!! This card takes me back to my childhood and I LOVE these colors! Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry are my color choices for this embellie that I also used Unicorn colored Hero Hues by Hero Arts to stamp the arrows over my distress ink. The distress ink wasn't QUITE as dry as it should have been, but I LOVE the effect! The sentiment is from Here's the Scoop which is a set I LOVE but haven't stamped enough!


The background is just black cardstock cut a tiny bit skinnier than a standard card so my fancy shape there could hang off the edge. I "stitched" around the image with a Memento Tuxedo Black Marker. The white ink on the card base is also Unicorn by Hero Arts. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to check this out! And as a special note, this is another project completed later than the entry time... LOL! I don't care it was inspired by the challenge and I love it so!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)