Tuesday, August 27, 2013

HI, Lawnscaping Challenge #64

LOVING all the awesome cards over at the Lawnscaping challenge blog, their challenge is one I can really get into! It's all about being a Distress Maniac!

I went to town with a mini mister and the following Distress inks: Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry. I also edged my leaves and watercolor paper with Tarnished Brass Distress Paint. The embossed images were stamped with Distress embossing ink (just because it was here... and why not) and the embossing powder was gold from Ranger. I used Sharp Backdrops that I just got from Two Peas along with Quinn's ABC's which is my FAV alpha from Lawn Fawn! 


I went ahead and stamped out more of these arrows on another scrap of watercolor paper (this piece was a scrap that I decided to add to a card without cutting it down). I played with some different colors of Distress Ink on it and also need to practice stamping these arrows better. I left this as the background for my card because I like that they look like they are converging, it made me think of leaves swirling about in the fall. Let me know what you think. And while you're at it, why don't you play along?



6 comments:

  1. oooo very cool. I have a ton of distress stuff and basically use it the same ole way. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love the colors! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really did go to town with your distress inks! The background that you created looks great!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Great job and amazing look!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! XOXO ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Great distressing! So glad you played with us at Lawnscaping! Hope to see you next week too!! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your distressing! Your card is perfect for fall. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)