Thursday, July 4, 2013

Phone Photography Class

So I'm taking an awesome class at Big Picture Classes it's called: The Phone Photography Project. I signed up for this class to inspire me to do more with the photos that I take with my phone. I am a fairly recent Android convert (from iphone) and am really loving the camera on my Galaxy S#! I have created an Instagram account for myself(I'm Scrapfaire... so you are welcome to follow me) and am playing with photography apps to jazz up my photos. As I'm posting this I have a from scratch blackberry cobbler in the oven... it will be a double crust so I can't wait for the first one to come out and dunk it back in. I'll leave your mouth watering with this:



I hope that whatever you are doing today you are having a blast and being creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)