Monday, July 15, 2013

Challenging myself out of blockage!

I have been participating in the Papersmooches Sparks Blog challenges lately (I could NOT come up with anything for the ocean inspiration to save my life... so I did miss that week). I have several sets of their stamps, I love the funky vibe they have! And I am MUCH happier if I'm creating... even if I'm having trouble being inspired on my own. I've also tried a challenge for the Lawn Fawn Challenge blog... but it didn't go as well... timewise. I finished the challenge a full day after I was too late to submit it. This was my take on Challenge 61.


This is what I came up with and I'm SO happy about it! I LOVE those embellies stamped from Home Sweet Home 

Here is a detail shot of the banners, those gems are from Creative Imaginations and have been in my stash so long, I had to add adhesive for them to adhere :)!


Do you have secrets for getting your mojo to flow? 
Let me know what they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)