Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thanks, with Gratitude PS Sparks Challenge!

So again I find myself attempting a Paper Smooches Challenge. I'm just loving on my Paper Smooches stamps lately and their challenge blog is giving me some inspiration (I've been having some trouble in that area lately so I need all the help I can get).


So based on this week's inspiration photo, I came up with:


I had made a process video, but when I took out the sd card to upload the video, none of the actual picture showed up, just the audio. In the past when this has happened, it has taken reformatting the sd card to make it work again....sigh! I really wanted to show start to finish of this awesome lean and simple card, oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks so much for coming over to take a look. 
Have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

  1. I love the splash of colour with the ribbon on your CAS and neutral card, so glad the challenge has inspired you to get crafty :0)
    Sorry for my late visit but thank you for playing along with us at PS Sparks :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad your SD card didn't work-- I love love love that little bow! What a great way to add a rainbow to your card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)