Thursday, June 6, 2013

So I'm having a bit of trouble... Or the post that didn't show up... then techy difficulties...

I thought I had this post scheduled to go up on 5/23, but it didn't happen, and after that, my power cord to my Macbook died and I had to order a new one which arrived a day later than expected, and that's kind of a long story... I knew the cord was going but thought I could finish uploading pics and getting posts all ready to go up for when I'd be travelling. None of that happened. So I'm going to let you see the layout that I made and get back on schedule ;).


Journal Cards are Pink Paislee and Amy Tan Doily here from Maya Road





The papers are all older from Basic Grey as well as those yummy stickers. The glittery letters are  American Crafts Thickers, the brads are from My Minds Eye and those pink letters are Authentique. None of those products are new, they were and have been in my stash (except those glitter thickers, they were a find recently at Big Lots).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)