Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Scrap Scrapping

So I had a bit of a block this weekend. I have a ton of old pics that I want to be scrapped, but NO mojo to scrap them. So I did a little something I do when I have no mojo for a project that I WANT to complete but need something to kickstart. I pull out all my recent scraps and see what comes up... in this case I altered some mini composition books that I had lying around.


papers by Pink Paislee and Echo Park, Washi by My Mind's Eye, Stickers by October Afternoon, Kand Co and 7 Gypsies


papers by Heidi Swapp, Stickers by Studio Calico and 7 Gypsies and... Duck Tape


papers by Amy Tan/American Crafts and Cosmo Cricket, Sticker by K and Co, Tape by Duck Tape

I don't have a lot of Duck Tape, but I do have this awesome roll of black and I love it!

What happens to your tiny scraps?
How do you jump start your mojo?

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)