Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big Day Mini

Ok, so I finished that altered mini book I told you about a couple of posts ago. The point of this mini was to USE MY SCRAPS. I didn't cut into a whole sheet of paper that hadn't been cut before for any page of this project (except the one transparency that I'd been hoarding for several years). I'm really happy with the way it turned out and I really wanted to do it justice, but as I've been under the weather, you'll have to suffer through my froggy voice to see it (feel free to turn the volume down and just browse the pics).


Let me know what you think... I keep thinking it could have been fancier, but I wanted to just use up my stuff and keep the process simple especially since it is going to someone else. 

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This book is gorgeous! And it looks just like your style. :) I enjoyed hearing your voice. I miss hearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)