Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SMILE (my first LO of 2013)

This photo was with my Christmas cards from my wonderful friends (I call the boys in the photo my grandkids... because I have no kids of my own and I have godchildren already). This is such a photo full of JOY and happiness, I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to scrap it. This was my project for New Years Day. (I started out the year by making sure to stamp the wrong LO date on my LO, LOL.) I backed the LO with some lovely light gray cardstock from American Crafts. The photo mat is my last big piece of Christmas paper from Echo Park a couple of years ago. The banners are cut from a 6x6 Authentique pad and the stickers are from Studio Calico. I stamped some borders up the side with some stamps from Lawn Fawn


I hand drew those hearts with some Maya Mist and used my date stamp. This one is from American Crafts I think. (I have a couple from different manufacturers, but they are all great!


That bling is from my i-Rock. These bling are made by Imaginisce as well, but there are other brands of  heat bond adhesive gems that you can purchase and Joann's, Hobby Lobby and Michaels that work great with this tool as well. I recommend practicing on scratch paper BEFORE you just forge ahead on your project, it gets hot and you want to be careful not to burn yourself (or your paper or table).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)