Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patty's Day!

I've been not scrapping so long... well, so long for me. I just haven't been able to put my "new" space together, I go upstairs and walk in the room and just get so down I can't function. I was supposed to go out with friends for St. Patrick's Day, but my plans got cancelled this afternoon. I didn't think it was a big deal, then it was. I didn't realize how much I had been looking forward to the company. I got sad, I wanted to get motivated to do some much needed work around here, but that wasn't happening.

I got a text from another friend asking what it was I liked so much from Jim and Nick's (the answer was pig in a potato patch btw...) and then she asked what I was doing. When I said my plans had gotten cancelled, she told me to get over to Archiver's to scrap.

I said ok, and it was possibly the best thing I could have done for myself :)

Here is what it was like...







And even more exciting, here's what I made: (note... it still needs to be bound, and I'm missing a photo that I need to find and print but here's most of it anyway... I'll do a video when it's all done, ok?)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)