Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a lot this year!

Happy Thanksgiving week to all my peeps here in the states! This year I have a lot to be Thankful for. As Thanksgiving is my favorite week, it is a special honor to be posting for the Vintage Heartfelt Designs Team this week!


I am so thankful to have my hands and my mind, my family (which at home consists of dh, 1 loving Kayla dog and 2 "special" kitties) who understands that I need to make a huge mess with inks, paints, and glue.

This tag was cut from a manilla file folder using the Tim Holtz Tag die and then I used his distress inks in some of my favorite colors and spritzed the life out of this tag with glimmer mist. Then I drew from some fall foliage I had lying around (um "silk" foliage in this case). I then used a scrap of sheer orange fabric and a stick pin that I made to embellish this Thankful tag. I hope you enjoyed my tag today and remember to hop over and check out Dee's blog (she's our fearless leader). I wish you all a happy week and hope that you all have plenty to give thanks for!

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag, so vibrant, just screams fall, my favorite time of the year. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful tag!
    Just love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)