Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reporting on my first class!

Ok, so I gave you possibly the worst sneaky ever of my mini class ever. So sorry about that. I think I finally have the scheduling thing down for blogger and I've fixed my camera so hopefully no more bad posting LOL! Here are photos of the mini all the way through:











I'm really happy with how it turned out. Everyone personalized their book and tags, I gave them plenty more embellishments to do that with. I just love the ephemera that I found wandering around online and everyone who took the class felt the exact same way. I love this die cut set from Accucut. I'm not sure what it's called, but it is available for me to use at my LSS and I love using their diecut center!

TFL!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)