Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 2011 Update

I've had a really long month lately, including getting a pretty bad hand injury at work, having a fun trip to Six Flags over Georgia, an AWESOME girls weekend at CKC Nashville, and most recently a severe illness in the family that is not looking very good. I was supposed to participate in an awesome Unusual Mini Album blog hop but because of the family illness I was unable to participate. It just started today so please follow this link to the beginning of the hop...and enjoy!

I have also discovered that I can conquer some digi stuff. I've started making tags for all of my swaps at LSH digitally so that I can just type in my contact/blog/youtube info and hit print. Then I cut them out. It's not super fancy, but I've been happy with them.

I am currently using PSE6 but am in the process of downloading something easier to try out and share with some friends who are interested, but don't want to buy a more expensive software. So stay tuned everyone, and say a prayer for me and my family because the game of just waiting around for something to happen is just exhausting, physically and mentally.

Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)