Thursday, May 12, 2011

May Flowers.

So I really really liked the flower I made for my Mama. I make a lot of flowers for myself as well as my scrappy friends. My awesome friend Sudie sent a shoutout on FB for anyone wanting to be in a flower swap. I don't have the deets yet, but I got started yesterday.

These are not pink, they are ivory, but for some reason my phone picked them up as pink...oh well I'll take better photos when I get them all done...

I had a thank you card to make, and if you haven't guessed yet, by the time you see the next two photos you'll know I added a punch to my collection over NSD (LOL).

I FINALLY broke down an purchased the Fiskars scallopped sentiment punch. I've been lusting after it forever, I don't know why I didn't buy it before, but I'm so happy I've been using it quite a bit! (You know, like you always think you're going to do when you purchase a punch you think is cool.)

 I also needed a sympathy card. I whipped this one out and really I LOVE how it turned out. I used the Basic Grey Hello Lucious line on my Maya Road mini a while back and have plenty of it left for cardmaking. (Maybe now I can make up some cards to have at the ready....hmmm I MAY be too much of a procrastinator for that LOL!)

I hope you all have a lovely scrappy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)