Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thanks so much everyone!

I would like to thank you all for all the support (and subscribing) and emails and voice chats about how to keep improving my videos, keep it coming ya'll! I swear it is harder than I thought to make a nice looking video for youtube, I'm sure if I do some more research it will get easier, but it's hard to research and get those projects banged out! I would love it if you would "like" my videos on youtube, but only if you really like the projects, it's nice to feel the love and have others who maybe don't read my blog watching. I have gotten so much inspiration out of watching everyone else's videos that I encourage you to do it as well.
I am taking all constructive criticism to heart so if you guys have some advice and don't want to post it as a comment, be sure to email me :)! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)