Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Contest time...please "like" my comment!

Ok so Paperclipping Round Table and May Flaum have both sung praises in the name of Persnickety Prints! They are having a contest right now and the winner gets 50.00 to spend there. If you have a Facebook account, would you mind terribly hopping over to "like" the comment that I made (my photo on my comment is she-hulk and my name is Charity Donaldson). I realize this is shameless, but I would love to win this prize and check them out myself. Thanks for you time. Here's the LINK. Oh, if you've always wanted to give digi scrapping a try, they send out newsletters and offer free kits including templates on a semi regular basis. They even started tutorials teaching how to scrap with Picasa so you can do the digi scrapping for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)