Sunday, January 2, 2011

Challenges for January.

Just so you know, I am being a busy little beaver so far this year. I have decided to participate in Marion Smith's 31 Days, 31 Challenges, 31 Videos. I decided to let you know that I'm particpating in case you are too, or you want to. Sorry I didn't let you know yesterday, but I was really slammed trying to get the mini finished. LOL! You can use the link above to look over my videos, the quality isn't where I want it to be, but you know, it's a video a day so....

Ok, I like the mini a lot so I'll go ahead and share the video here:




BTW I'd really like it if you'd let me know how you like the new look to the blog. The header was my challenge for myself for today.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. awesome and love your mini! great header you did a fabulous job on all of it!! kudos! Im not doing the challenge but am trying to blog more. have a few days in a row now.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your header is fab! and the background is very nice on the eye and not too busy or distracting. Great work.

    I have not seen your video yet but will later.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)