Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last week's cards




Posted by Picasa

Ok, so I was really busy getting some cards made last week. I know they are all sympathy cards, but I made them to be used at work (I work at an animal hospital) and I'm so happy I was asked to do them because it's so much nicer than getting a stock card from a company don't you think! Those butterflies are from my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The dog on the card is from the cart Nursery Rhymes (yes, that is something I cut with my cricut!) I love the Nursery Rhymes Cart...so much I had to pre-order it right when it was announced LOL! Anyway hope you enjoy these and let me know if you'd like to see the ones that got rejected. (I made ten but only posted half because I was rushing to get the first ones to work.)

I hope to be showing you all some even better stuff soon because today I am 35! Yes, it's my birthday and my wonderful husband got me a Gypsy! I'm so excited!!! I also won a Gypsy A-Z dvd from Tammy Skinner (and of course Above Rubies Studio)! I am so hoping my dvd gets here before I go to visit the AL family tomorrow (is that asking too much? LOL) anyway I have my G all synced (it came yesterday so yes, I got it a little early). Can't wait to put this baby through it's paces so you guys can see what's spinning in my noodle!
Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Love those sym cards! Please show more. Hope your birthday has been GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the Gypsy how-to video. That's one spiffy device! I bet you are super happy that you can now customize your Cricut designs. Hope your birthday was fun, and I'll see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)