Monday, September 28, 2009

Catching up

Just a quick note. I went to Eclectica's Scrap Pink on Saturday 09/26 and had a BLAST. Got done the page for the Circle Journal that is visiting my house right now. Got my Halloween ATC's done for the Meeting of the Muses swap. Completed a paper doll for the contest as well as a LO from a sketch they gave us as a contest as well. When Eclectica gets the photos posted, I'm gonna do a RAK. Neither my paper doll nor my LO won, but I'm proud of them anyway. Oh and... I did win a door drawing prize. It was the Making Memories Spook Alley Mini book kit...SO CUTE!!! When she brought it out to show I said..."you can just give that to me" and then she drew my name...they said I screamed like I was on the Price is Right. LOL!! Only waiting on one set of Sci-fi Atc's to show up before I get them swapped out. They should be here anyday. I have heard from the swapper twice now. LOVE these cards ladies...best I have ever seen!!

Hugs to you all.

3 comments:

  1. you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charity, that is so funny- you were so focused on the prize that you didn't know you were screaming so enthusiastically! Yay to being creatively busy. Happy happies and hugs back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity! Thanks for the update on the ATC's. Congratulations on your mini book kit win and for getting so much done! I'm tired just reading about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)