Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who knew???DH

Ok, so I am not always the "quickest" person to "get" things but really. DH has been trying and trying to get me to go back to my scrap room every day since all these bad things started occurring with our family. I just couldn't walk up there...to be honest the only reason I made it to Mania last weekend was
1. I didn't want to let down the other people I was scheduled to meet.
2. It was paid for and I KNEW I would feel happier after I got there.

but at home, I just didn't want to do anything. Ok well I did want to eat tons of ice cream (we didn't have any here thank goodness!) and crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head and HIDE!! (And not answer the phone in case any more bad news was coming my way.) But I didn't do that either, I just stayed ol and got lots of posts on my fav mb and talked to people who love me (and that I love right back, thanks so much everyone!!!).

But anyway...I finally went upstairs last night and got started on a mini for our Grandmother. It is going to be really cool...I broke out all the Bohemia I've been hoarding because I love her so so much and she deserves to get some of the prettiest stuff in my stash. Now I just have to finish it before I leave to visit her for Easter weekend.

Pics as I get finished.
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, fuel for bloggers. :)